- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping + some additional to drizzle on top
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cup cold milk
- 2 pkg (3.4 oz each) of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub of whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- Spread the hot fudge topping on the bottom of the graham cracker crust and freeze for about ten minutes.
- Beat the peanut butter and milk in a large bowl until well blended. Add pudding mixes; beat two minutes (will be thick).
- Stir half of the whipped topping into the pudding/peanut butter mixture; spoon into crust.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over top.
- Refrigerate 3 hours, or until firm. Drizzle with additional hot fudge topping before serving.
Difficulty: Easy as pie. (Yes, I said it.)
Time: About 15-20 minutes prep, 3 hours to chill.