- 1 bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 6 oz. of candy making chocolates (I bought my spring colors in the bakery section of my grocery store)
- 1 bag of seasonal M&Ms
- Pretzel sticks, broken into pieces (my kids had a blast doing this while the pretzels were in a freezer bag)
- colored sprinkles if you desire
- Place popcorn in large bowl with pretzel pieces and M&Ms. Mix well.
- Heat candy in double boiler OR use your microwave, heating and mixing in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Drizzle melted candy over popcorn mixture and stir; be careful, the M&Ms will sink.
- Spread out on wax paper. Top with sprinkles. Let cool.
- Break into pieces. Serve (or bag them with as gifts/favors with colorful ribbon).
Difficulty: Easy-my kids did everything but melt the candy :)
Time: 20 minutes
Source: pictures of spring treats