- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 2 cups (about 1 pack or 9 grahams) graham crackers, broken/crushed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips plus 2 tbsp vegetable oil to help melt the chips
- Spray or line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Break or crush the graham crackers into smaller pieces. (I put the crackers in a plastic bag and rolled them with a rolling pin to make a fine crumble. You may like yours more chunky. You really can't go wrong here.)
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter together, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers and powdered sugar. Once mixed, add in the peanut butter mixture, and mix to combine.
- Spread the peanut butter graham cracker mixture evenly into the pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave on medium for a minute at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until they are set.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Time: about 1 hour, including cooling time
Source: adapted from http://thefirstyearblog.com