- 1 roll of crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 t dill weed
- 1/2 t onion flakes
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet. Divide crescent roll dough in half (4 triangles each)
- Make two 12 x 4 rectangles with dough. Pat to seal perforations.
- Mix cream cheese with dill weed, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture down the center of the dough. Bring dough up to completely enclose the cream cheese. Press edges together to seal.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake 13-15 minutes
- Cool and slice into strips.
Time: 10 minutes prep; 15 baking time
Source: my intern