- 10 oz package of frozen broccoli, cooked (I often estimate from a bag and even use a little more than 10 oz instead of buying the boxes)
- 2-3 cooked chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (cream of mushroom will give a slightly different taste, but is also delicious if that is all you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 t lemon juice
- 1/2 t curry powder
- cheddar cheese (we like sharp the best)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Put cooked broccoli in a greased baking dish. Top with chicken, then sauce. Cover with cheese. Bake 25 minutes. Serve over rice. (If you use a rice cooker, like I do, start the rice right before you put the casserole in the oven.)
Difficulty: Pretty easy, though does require some prep (cooking and cutting chicken, cooking broccoli...see the time management note above)
Time: Give yourself a total of about 45 minute to an hour. The last 25 minutes are a breeze, though.
Source: My mom's recipe box