- 1 pound of ground meat, browned
- 1 can of corn, drained (14.5 oz)
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed (14.5 oz)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed (14.5 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles (10 oz-what I found at Aldi)
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- Brown ground meat in skillet.
- Add to slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients to slow cooker; adding the seasoning packets last.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 15 minutes
Source: adapted from Crockin' Girls and coworker recipes