- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (1 inch thickness)
- 1 pound of turkey Italian sausages (1 inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 cups rice (cooked)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- Mix all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, olives, and rice.
- Cover on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and olives during last 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Difficulty: Medium (mostly because all the ingredients are not readily in my house)
Time: 15 minute prep, 6-8 hours cooking
Source: my dad