The foodie quality that Matt possesses means that he just knows how to make things based on experience. He could give me the gist of this recipe, but not exact measurements. In my normal "Kelly-way", I decided I wanted to make this guac but didn't have all the stuff so I improvised. I will continue to make this...keeping better records.
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 limes, juiced
- few tablespoons of red onion
- plum tomato, seeded (optional)
- Mince garlic, add salt until a paste-like substance forms.
- Add jalapeno. Mix. Add avocado. Mix.
- Add lime juice and some red onion. Mix.
- End with cilantro.
Source: my cousin-in-law Matt