- One package sugar cookie mix
- One egg
- One stick of butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (she recommended melting and drizzling, but I am never very good with fine detail work like that, so I threw them in the dough)
- Yields-3 dozen 2 inch cookies
- Combine all ingredients except white chocolate chips in large mixing bowl.
- Stir until soft dough forms.
- Add chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown
Time: 15 minutes prep; baking time 15 minutes per cookie sheet
Source: adapted from Foodnetwork.com