- 1 package of stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Sprinkle 1/2 box of dry stuffing mix evenly on bottom of 13 x 9 dish; set aside.
- Add water to remaining mix; stir until just moist; set aside.
- Place chicken over dry stuffing mix in baking dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and vegetables; spoon over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 10 minute prep; 30 minute baking time
Source: Kraft Food & Family