- 4 4oz salmon fillets
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (I love mushrooms so I usually use more)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped OR 1 can of diced tomatoes (guess which one I use more often)
- 1/3 c sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing (I am sure that this can be substituted with other dressings in a pinch but it is definitely best with this)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray square baking dish with cooking spray. Place salmon skin down in dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended; spoon over salmon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Difficulty: Very easy
Time: 10 minutes or less prep; 20-25 minutes cook time
Source: Kraft Food and Family magazine