- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 container (8 count) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix barbecue sauce and shredded chicken.
- Spread a layer of the chicken mixture over the crescent roll triangle. Sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Gently and loosely roll the crescent as instructed on the can.
- Brush with egg. Sprinkle the top lightly with cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Difficulty: Very easy, especially if you cook the chicken while you are making dinner the night before.
Time: If using cooked chicken, about 10 minutes prep. If not, add the time it takes to cook the chicken. Bake time 12-15 minutes.
Source: adapted from Pillsbury.com's Pulled Chicken Crescents