- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 cups diced boneless chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- (2 Tbsp cornstarch)
- (2 Tbsp water)
- Combine soup, ham, chicken, vegetables, and seasonings in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours or high 1-3 hours.
- If you like the mixture a bit thicker, mix the cornstarch and water in a bowl, stir it into the slow cooker and cook for 10-15 minutes longer.
- Serve with warm buttermilk biscuits.
Note: Because this recipe has ham in it, it does tend to be a touch salty. If you are able to use low sodium cream of mushroom soup, I would recommend it.
Time: 15 minutes or less prep, 1-5 hours cooking
Source: Adapted from a Crock Pot Chicken recipe book