- 1 pound rigatoni, cooked per instructions
- 6 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 T chopped garlic
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/8 crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 t butter
- In large saute pan over medium high heat, cook oil, pepper, salt, and garlic until garlic begins to caramelize. Add chicken and saute to cover in spices.
- Add marinara sauce. Next, add Alfredo sauce. Bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer until sauce thickens slightly and chicken is done (an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit). Turn off stove top and add butter and peas. Mix.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Add additional red pepper flakes as a garnish.
Time: 30-40 minutes