- yellow cake mix (ok, I cheated and used leftover Christmas funfetti cake mix minus the candy bits)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 2 T butter
- 2 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter, peanut butter, and eggs in mixer.
- Press into a sprayed 9 x 13 pan; reserve 1 1/2 cups of cake mixture for topping.
- In a small saucepan, melt chips, butter, and sweet condensed milk. Once melted, remove from heat. Add vanilla.
- Spread in pan.
- Crumble remaining cake mixture on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut.
Time:15 minutes prep; 30 minutes baking
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything