- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 can of chopped jalapeno (depending on how hot you like things you may use anywhere between half and the entire 4 oz. can)
- 1 T sugar
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1 T sugar in a mixing bowl. Incorporate well. (Add jalapenos slowly to taste).
- Separate crescent rolls into two rectangles; roll over perforations.
- Spread mixture; roll into a log starting with long side of rectangle. Cut each log in halves until you end up with 16 pinwheels per rectangle.
- Place on cookie sheet; bake 13-15 minutes, until golden.
Time: 10 minute prep; 15 minute baking time
Source: my friend Jennifer