- 2/3 cup of Bisquick mix
- 2 T water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 t vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup salsa
- Heat over to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 9 inch square baking dish.
- Stir together Bisquick, water, and egg.
- Spread in pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cook and stir chicken in oil over medium-high heat until outsides are white; drain.
- Stir salsa into chicken until hot.
- Spoon over batter in pan to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until edges are dark golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake 1-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Loosen from pan.
Time: 10 minutes to prep; 25 to bake
Source: Kraft Food and Family