- large jar of artichoke hearts marinated in oil (33 oz jar found at Costco)
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350. Drain artichokes; cut any large pieces in half or in thirds, but do not chop.
- Combine ingredients, reserving the red pepper to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with pieces of crusty bread.
|I mixed the ingredients in the casserole dish...made it easier, but didn't make for a great picture due to the sloppiness on the sides. Sorry!|
Time: 5 minutes prep; 20-25 minutes baking
Source: my neighbor, Deana F.