- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (or 3-4 Tbsp if you use a container instead of the packets)
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 each green and red pepper, coarsely chopped (1/2 inch - 1 inch pieces)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 oz) jar of chunky salsa
- Mexican style or cheddar shredded cheese to top
- Toss chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese; cover.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or (or HIGH 3-4 hours). Stir just before serving. Serve over rice or quinoa; top with shredded cheese.
Time: 10-15 minutes prep, 3-8 hours cooking time (depending on setting)
Source: Adapted from a recipe found in Kraft Food & Family magazine, Fall 2007