- 4-5 pork chops (about 1.5 lbs)
- All purpose flour
- 1 jar (12 oz) Pace Picante sauce
- 2.5 T packed brown sugar
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Coat the pork with four. Stir together the Picante sauce, brown sugar, and apple pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet; cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the pork chops; Cover and cook for 20 minutes, turning once during cooking.
Time: 5 minutes prep, 30 minutes total cooking
Source: Adapted from www.campbellskitchen.com Zesty Pork Chops recipe