- 2 cups of cooked, diced chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (low sodium and/or low fat if possible)
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 oz) can buttermilk biscuits 10 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease 10 cups of a 12-cup muffin tin and place the biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into each biscuit cup. Bake for about 15 minutes checking at the 12 minute mark.
Difficulty: pretty easy
Time: if the chicken is already cooked, the prep takes less than 10 minutes; cooking time is 12-15 minutes