These pizza muffins are not only a safe alternative, but they are quick for those days we need to be at practice at 5:00. Or, they are great when I am tired of preparing 3 meals a day and cleaning up tons of dirty dishes.
- English muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian spices
- Pepperoni or other toppings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split English muffins and place halves on baking sheet.
- Top each muffin half with sauce (about 1 T each), pepperoni, and cheese or other toppings.
- Sprinkle with dash of Italian seasoning.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
|In this picture, you miss seeing the one with no sauce and the one with no cheese...but they ate and asked for more.|
Time: 10 minutes
Source: My friend Jennifer ate this all the time growing up