- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored (I use whatever I have in the house)
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can (12 oz) ginger ale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- Open crescent rolls, place apple wedge in each one. Roll up.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over crescent rolls.
- Pour ginger ale on top.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Time: 10 minutes prep, 45 minutes baking
Source: a coworker's wife