- 1 can (14 oz) small whole artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. imitation crab meat, broken apart (if you wanted to splurge, I am sure you could use real crab meat)
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Italian style Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Transfer to a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve with crackers.
Time: 30 minutes
Source: Farm Fresh circular