|The only other ingredient is water (plus some optional toppings)!|
- 2 c. steel cut oats
- 7 c. water
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can lite coconut milk
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Brown sugar
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Sweetened, shredded coconut
- Stir together oats, water, coconut milk, and cocoa powder in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, top (in order) with brown sugar, pecans, shredded coconut to taste.
|My husband calls this "No Bake Cookie Oatmeal."|
Difficulty: very easy
Time: 5 minutes to prep, 6-8 hours to cook in slow cooker