- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package stuffing, 6 oz
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 T chili powder
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 3/4 cup Mexican cheeses
- optional chopped fresh veggies (I throw in whatever is around)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients, except 1/4 cup of salsa and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Shape into loaf in a 13 x 9 baking dish. (Ever since I made Joyce's mini-meatloaves, I make this recipe in muffin tins; baking for 30 minutes)
- Top with remaining salsa.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese; continue baking 5 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
Time: 10 minute prep; 65 minutes baking
Source: Adapted from Kraft Food and Family