Then we tried the Just Mayo - all four flavors (chipotle, garlic, siracha, and original) - and we were sold. Amazing in dips and salads as well as on sandwiches, Hampton Creek's egg-free Just Mayo can't be beat. (BTW - You may also want to know that they make egg-free cookie dough that you may want to eat right out of the jar - and could do so safely.)
I made this dip with the chipotle Just Mayo and everyone loved it at a recent gathering. It makes quite a bit; if you aren't hosting a large gathering, you may want to halve this recipe. But it is so good, you may be hoping for leftovers!
Hampton Creek would love to send a package of all four flavors of Just Mayo, plus a few bonuses, to one lucky winner. To enter, just leave a comment in the comment section below.
(Just in case you want to try Just Mayo before you win it, check out where you can purchase it using their "Just Find It" page - I did. It is available at our local Target, Walmart, and Whole Foods.)
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions (can be frozen)
- 1/2 cup of Just Mayo - chipotle flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) package of shredded Mexican blend cheese - about 2 cups
- 1 (16 ounce )package of shredded parmesan cheese - about 2 cups
- Unwrap cream cheese and place in microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute to soften.
- Add chopped onions. (Using frozen onions will result in a slightly milder onion taste.)
- Add mayo and the shredded cheeses.
- Mix well with a fork until all ingredients are blended. Spoon the mixture into a baking dish or pie pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until the top is browning and bubbly.
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE JUST MAYO GIVEAWAY!Hampton Creek would love to send a package of all four flavors of Just Mayo, plus a few bonuses, to one lucky winner. To enter, just leave a comment in the comment section below. The contest runs until 9 pm, Thursday, January 15.
Time: Prep 5-10 minutes; cook 20 minutes
Source: adapted from several recipes, including one from www.recklessabandoncook.com