- 1 medium zucchini (sliced thinly, will ultimately fill a large baking sheet)
- 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil
- slightly less than 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- slightly less than 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Coat zucchini slices with olive oil by tossing together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix panko crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Press one side of each zucchini round into the panko mixture; place panko side down in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the zucchini rounds with the remaining panko mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on thickness of zucchini and desired crispiness.
Note: You may want to double this recipe!
Difficulty: Relatively Easy
Time: 25-30 minutes
Source: Modified from The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life and also seen on http://bakehouse.squarespace.com