- 1 rotisserie chicken, de-boned and diced
- 3 medium onions, diced (I used a large and medium)
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 3-4 cans great northern beans
- 2 (32 oz) chicken stock (by order of the recipe author, this must be stock and not broth)
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilis
- 3 tsp salt
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Saute garlic and onion in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT for whipping cream. Simmer 30-45 minutes
- Add whipping cream (and some corn starch if you would like a thicker broth). Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar and sour cream, as desired.
Time: 15 minutes prep, 35-55 minutes simmer
Source: one of my besties, Jen