- 1-2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin (the original recipe called for 1 Tbsp, but this was enough for us)
- Pound chicken breasts to half-inch thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the orange juice, honey, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet and sear chicken on both sides for about 2 minutes each side.
- Add the orange juice mixture, cover, and allow to simmer for about 6 minutes.
Time: 15 minutes
Source: Mark Bittman's Kitchen Express