- 1 t olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- Wonton wrappers (I found these in the produce section near the bean sprouts)
- Queso dip
- Chunky salsa
- Mexican cheese
- Guacamole and/or sour cream, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in skillet. Brown meat. Drain. Add seasoning, water, and black beans to skillet. Mix well.
- Spray 2 12 yield muffin tins.
- Push wonton wrapper into bottom of each tin. Spoon about a teaspoon of queso dip across the bottom.
- Spoon meat mixture. Sprinkle with salsa and cheese.
- Add another wonton wrapper and repeat layering.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes. Top as desired.
Time: 10 minute prep; 20 minutes baking time
Source: I found the idea for this recipe pinned from a few different blogs